Max Taq DNA Polymerase (Long PCR) Max Taq DNA Polymerase is a modified and optimized thermostable enzyme blend containing Taq DNA Polymerase, Pfu DNA Polymerase and enhancing factors.
It exhibits the 3’ to 5’ proofreading activity, resulting in considerably higher fidelity than possible with unmodfied Taq DNA Polymerase.
• Combination of Taq and Pfu DNA _ 3’ to 5’ proofreading activity
• Generate a mixture of blunt end and 3’ dA overhang amplification product
• Fast and accurate
• Exhibits wider tolerance for Mg2+, Salt concentration, pH, Template contaminations
• For large fragment, recommended amplification up to, 20kb
• Improve results for critical template (eg. GC rich regions)
• Excellent for multiplex amplification.
• Increased amplification product yields and purity.